The choices we make today will have lasting effects on our health tomorrow.
"The health of nature's life support systems, which are now under such threat, has a direct bearing upon the health and well-being of people.
It is all our grandchildren who will have to live with the very serious consequences of us believing today that we can simply carry on with business as usual as if nothing has changed."
The Canadian Press, May 20, 2014
At Lac-Mac we encourage environmental initiatives throughout our organization and make targeted efforts to reduce our environmental footprint in all facets of our production and our purchasing.
Reducing our Enviornmental Impact:
- 93% reduction in our landfill waste since 2011
- Elemination of non-essential packaging materials
- Shipping cartons are 100% recycled materials containing a minimum 70% post-consumer recycled material
- 'Green Purchasing' program supports environmentally friendly products and suppliers
- Marketing materials provided in electronic format to reduce paper and resources
- LED lighting installed throughout our productoin facility improving energy effeciency
- Reducing our carbon footprint by supporting Green Energy initatives
- All products we manufacture meet 'Prop 65' and the European R.E.A.C.H. initiative
- All our products are Latex free